Registration for QuiltCon East will open on June 25th, 2016
No matter your budget, you can come to QuiltCon! Pick and chose the right passes for you.
Per Lecture: $15 non-members, $12.75 members
Thursday Lecture Hall Pass: $50 non-members, $42.50 members
Friday Lecture Hall Pass: $60 non-members, $51 members
Saturday Lecture Hall Pass: $60 non-members, $51 members
Sunday Lecture Hall Pass: $40 non-members, $34 members
Four Day Lecture Hall Pass: $199 non-members, $169.15 members
Nine-Hour: $291.50 non-members, $233.20
Six-Hour: $202.50 non-members, $162 members
Three-Hour: $99 non-members, $79.20 members
Four-day: $35 non-members, FREE to members* — includes admission to the quilt show and vendor hall
One-day: $10 non-members and members — includes admission to the quilt show and vendor hall
NOTE: One-day show passes will not be available for purchase until late 2016.
Yoga Workshops: $15 non-members, $12.75 members
QuiltCon Awards Ceremony: $15 non-members, Free to members
Demonstrations: Free with show pass admission
MQG members who register before November 30, 2016 get discounted member pricing!
*All MQG members who register before November 30, 2016 and select the four-day show pass will receive a free four-day show pass!
The first 1,000 members to register for QuiltCon will receive a goodie bag onsite at the event!
Workshop prices are based on the duration of the class.
No discounts are available for onsite registration or passes.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Refunds will be processed based on your date of cancellation.
If you cancel between:
June 25 – July 31: 5% cancellation fee
August 1 – August 31: 20% cancellation fee
September 1 – September 30: 30% cancellation fee
October 1 – December 31: 50% cancellation fee
January 1, 2017 and beyond: No refunds are available.
The cancelation fees above apply to canceling all or part of your registration.
You can transfer part or all of your registration for a $50 fee per transfer recipient. QuiltCon will not refund the money you paid for the workshop; however, you may work out payment arrangements directly with the person to whom you’re transferring your registration to. Please note that no transfers can be performed after January 15, 2017.
Some quilts in the exhibition area are for sale. Please check the label to find details. If you are interested in purchasing a quilt, please inquire at the registration desk.
- Please do not touch the quilts.
- Smoking permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
- No food or drink outside of designated areas.
- Lost and Found is located at the registration desk.
- Rolling carts and luggage are prohibited; however strollers are allowed.
- QuiltCon photography policy:
- Photography is permitted throughout the convention center. Photography in workshops and lectures is at the discretion of the instructor.
- Friends and family want to see all the cool things you saw at QuiltCon. Feel free to share your photos with them.
- Do not use photos for commercial purposes.
- Please disable any services on photo sharing websites that would permit viewers to order goods with the image printed on it.
- When posting photos of quilts on your blog, please credit the quilt maker. Tip: take a picture of the label, too, so you have all the information on hand!
- When photographing vendor booths, please first ask the vendor if they permit photography.
- Video for personal use is has limited permissions at QuiltCon
- Do not use videos for commercial purposes.
- Permission from faculty must be obtained before filming any workshops/lectures. We strongly recommend getting written permission in advance.
- Video of workshops/lectures cannot be posted online without the express written permission of the faculty member and QuiltCon.
- You can shoot video of the quilts in the quilt show. Please be sure to provide credit to the maker.
- Ask permission before filming vendor/exhibitor booths.
- This includes all video such as Periscope, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Approved press must follow the press guidelines from QuiltCon regarding video and must always be wearing a QuiltCon press pass while shooting.
- QuiltCon policy on children:
- Supervised children of all ages are welcome on the show floor.
- Children over the age of 10 are permitted in the lecture hall with a purchased pass.
- Babes-in-arms are welcome in the lecture hall.
- Use the #quiltcon hashtag!
When participating in workshops, please follow these guidelines:
- Please silence your cell phones.
- Bring required materials, cut and prepared as stated in the workshop supply list.
- Supply lists are available online.
- If you forget something, remember, the vendors will likely have what you need!
- Ask your instructor for permission to take photos of workshop quilts or instructional materials.
- Ask your instructor for permission to videotape or record any portion of a workshop.
- All quilts, handouts, and other class materials shared by the instructor are the copyright of the instructor.
- Please ask if you have questions regarding how you intend to use the materials outside of the workshop.
- If the workshop is not what you thought it would be, please try to enjoy learning a new skill or technique and stay for the duration of the session.